Pick-Up / Drop-Off
Due to the current epidemic, MV Computers is only offering pick-up/drop-off service at this time.
All pickups will be promptly returned within 1-3 business days. Customers will be provided daily updates as to the status of their machines and the resolution taken to remedy the various repair issues. While we estimate the repairs can take 1-3 business days, the majority of our repairs are performed same day.
Friday pickups are typically returned Monday.
COVID-19 Policy of MV Computers
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that MV Computers has put in place preventative measures while operating under strict health and safety guidelines to protect our staff and customers from the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Additionally, I acknowledge that MV Computers cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, repair technicians, and other administrative, repair staff and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by MV Computers and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I hereby release and agree to hold MV Computers harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the shop, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from MV Computers. I understand that this release discharges MV Computers from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from MV Computers. This liability waiver and release extends to the entire company together with all owners, partners, and employees.